The Grupo Vidanta Foundation’s international seminar titled “the Bicentennial Opportunity” was held on October 14, 2010 in Mexico City. Seven books were presented in the seminar. Each explored the history of Latin America during the last century.
- Argentina 1910-2010: Evaluation of the Century
- Argentina 2010: Between Frustration and Hope
- Chile: One Hundred Years of Light and Shadow (2 volumes)
- Colombia 1910-2010
- Mexico 1910-2010: The Trial of the Century
- Mexico 2010: Mortgaging the Future
The seminar used these works as a background to propose a serious and open discussion about the key challenges that lie ahead for Latin America in the coming years. For more information on “The Bicentennial Opportunity” and other Grupo Vidanta Foundation seminars and conferences, please visit http://www.fundaciongrupovidanta.com/new/en/seminarios.html.